The Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership has been studying college students for over a decade now - and every data collection has taken place during the Winter/Spring terms. Typically data collection takes place between the end of January and late April of the data collection year.
The MSL has started to grow - with the most recent MSL2018 collecting data from two separate schools in the Southern Hemisphere - in Chile and Australia. For obvious reasons, the January-April data collection timeline is not ideal for such schools.
And, from time to time, we have also received interest in U.S. based schools for conducting a Fall term data collection.
As a result of this interest, the MSL has decided to offer a limited space MSL2018 Fall data collection! This data collection will launch during the month of October, 2018. Neumann University - our Fall data collection trailblazer - will be using the Fall data collection to build a strong baseline from which to evaluate future programs.
We are looking for a few schools who would like to join Neumann in this first Fall 2018 cohort. If your institution is interested, here are some guidelines:
- Enrollment (and payment) for this Pilot Fall 2018 study is required before July 31, 2018. Due to tight schedules and vacations planned, there will be no extensions on this deadline.
- The full price to participate is $5,900 - no discounts will be offered for the Pilot Fall data collection.
- Custom Questions will be offered - but must be submitted no later than July 31, 2018.
- Data collection must start between October 1 - 31, 2018.
- There will be no master IRB for this effort - if a school requires IRB/ethics oversight, they must run that through their own local IRB.
If this is of interest to you - you may Enroll Now! When prompted, just indicate that you would like to participate in the MSL2018 Fall (October) data collection.